Thursday, December 2, 2010

perfect time of year...

Chris and I put up our first (full size) Christmas tree :) I got a small 3 ft tree last year, but it does not compare to this year!! Thanks to my mom for giving us her old one, we were able to purchase some decorations and put it in his apartment. I just love it so much!

Here are a few pictures of the tree and apartment!














Roxy just loves laying under the tree and, every once in a while, playing with one of the ornaments! One day we know we'll come home to the tree completely horizontal on the ground! ;(

the 3ft tree has now been adopted by my dorm room! It fits nicely on top of my microwave! :) ornaments will come soon!

1 comment:

  1. looks like so much fun!! I NEED to make a trip up there really soon and visit...i miss my best friend!!!

    ReplyDelete